Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Eight Things Meme (Blog Tag)

MyServe tagged me.

So, I'll be a good sport and play along.

Rules are:
  • List 8 facts/habits about yourself.
  • Post the rules of the game at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
  • At the end of the post, "tag" 8 people by posting their names.
  • Then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So...

One (fact): I have only once had a non-book related job

Two (fact): I have lived in five states, with Maryland being the southern-most

Three (fact): I am an oldest child/daughter

Four (habit): I'm kind of assertive about the topics in which I am interested

Five (fact): I don't like air-conditioning, but I tolerate it

Six (habit): I stay up too late to finish reading (just one more chapter)

Seven (habit): I overanalyze summer movies (but why would the dragons need thermal vision if they aren't really predators)

Eight (fact): I love post-apocalytic, urban fantasy (and science fiction)- a very small field

I tag : Animal Ness, Baby's Blog, Bahama Mama, Candid, Freaking Out, Library Diva, SkyBlueSnowball and TheLibraryLass

No comments: