Thursday, June 7, 2007

That which we call a rose... (thing 3)

This blog will mostly record my progress on the Maryland Libraries' 23 Things self-guided learning program.

So, technically this isn't what my first post is supposed to be about, however... Finding a name for my blog that was unique (and therefore available) was very dificult.

This process actually stalled me for at least 3 days as I consulted:
  • lists of latin epigrams (mostly used)
  • punny phrases (I'm not that clever)
  • maps of mythical places (too weird)
Finally, I knuckled down with an online thesaurus and churned through the words I really wanted to use. (Of course, while doing this I had to "cheat" and consult Technorati and Google's blog search a bit early in the Maryland 23 Things timeline. Oops.

I may be a little wound.

No comments: