Friday, August 24, 2007

Rollyo (thing 12)

I've added my customized Rollyo search to my blog; it seems like this tool would be useful for people who repeat the same search over and over and have specfic sites they trust over others.

As for my general search behavior, I achieve fairly decent results with Google and then start the winnowing process from there. Tangentially, where I'd really like a tool such as this (for searching within LiveJournal), the ability to search within journals can be disabled by account holders and the only available option is a third party engine - A6 doesn't provide a good tool even on the macro level.

1 comment:

LincolnFreak said...

Thanks for the congratulations, PF. I'm enjoying the skills I've learned and I do intend to keep using them. I really like your Rollyo searches. I've already checked out "graphic novels" on the comic reviews and got some great results!